Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

The Day the world lost an iLegend!

How do I start this post....Steve Jobs, you changed the world,
and that's not an exaggeration.
Whether you are watching Toy Story, answering your iPhone, downloading from iTunes, listening on your iPod, browsing on your iPad, or working on your iMac, you've got Steve Jobs to thank in some way. Without the vision and utter ingeniousness of this man then technology would not be where it is today. Until I got my iPhone, I never bought albums, and certainly didn't buy singles, but now because of the technology available to me I do on a daily basis, maybe that's not necessarily a good thing on my bank balance but it's definitely good for the music industry.
As a huge Disney fan and the work of Pixar, it's a double blow, not only have we lost a technological mastermind, but also a creative mastermind. Without Steve Job's we may never have had the delightful Toy Story trilogy, or Finding Nemo. That's a truly scary thought, I need those in my life!
Of the people who don't know of him, I can guarantee they know of something he has helped create, and that is why he was a legend.
They say the good die young, and that could not be a truer sentence today, 56 is no age at all. Gone but never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment